COVID-19 Health Information
COVID-19 Screening Protocols
- All students and employees must review and self assess using the Health Screening Questionnaire each day prior to reporting to school.
- Student Specific Screening Checklist- For RBEC and Tower View students.
- Employee Specific Screening Checklist- For RBEC and Tower View employees.
- Do not come to school if you tested positive for COVID-19, are not feeling well or if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms; fever of 100.4 or higher, congestion, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, gastrointestinal (diarrhea, nausea, vomiting) or loss of taste or smell.
- Do not come to school if anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms, if you or anyone in your household was recently exposed to someone with COVID-19 or is awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- GCED will follow the MDH Decision Tree for People with COVID-19 Symptoms in Youth, Student and Child Care Programs to determine who must stay home and when staff or students may return.
- Staff and students are encouraged to self-monitor symptoms throughout the day. Anyone who begins to experience symptoms should go to the Nurse’s Office immediately.
COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfecting
GCED School Nurse